DAF Speed Vinyl is a one-step solution for short-term floor and wall graphics with no need for over-lamination or extra protection!
Key Features and Benefits
- Product construction is designed for quick and easy production and install. No over lamination or additional protection required.
- Surface: Matte textured pebble finish.
- Slip Resistant, Passed UL 401 Standard.
- Roll Put-up: 54”x82ft.
- Adhesive High-Tac/removable solvent/acrylic.
- Release liner 140gsm PE coated Silicon Paper.
- Final tack 48 hours.
- Use with Mild & Eco-Solvent, UVC and Latex printers. (A pretest is always recommended.)
Promotional applications on surfaces like Sealed Floors and other indoor and outdoor smooth surfaces. Product construction is designed for fast installation onto clean & dry surfaces. Minimum install temperature is above 50 degrees F. Rounded corners or soft-shaped graphics will be less prone to lifting. For uncommon or critical surfaces, a pretest is recommended. Not recommended for high textured surfaces.
Construction: Pebble-embossed white print vinyl with polyester reinforcement and a high-tack removable adhesive.
Thickness: 10 mil (-/+0.5mil)
Put-Up: 82 feet
Standard Widths: 54”
Adhesive: High-tack removable
Part # and Standard Sizes (Each roll is suspended and individually boxed.)