DAF Illusion UV is our one way vision PVC black/white composite film with a clear removable acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive. Optimized for UVC platforms that are using a double liner (perforated/solid), Illusion UV allows for the ink to sink deeper into the holes to avoid clogging, doming, and blocking. This product is designed as economy-grade perforated window film for flat widows.
Key Features and Benefits
- Double-laminated liner. Solid back paper liner with perforated middle.
- Removable clear acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive.
- Product offers good UV and abrasion resistance.
- 1-2 year outdoor durability under normal conditions, with little or no glue remaining within 1 year.
- Optically clear PSA laminate can be used on face for added protection.
- Optimized for UVC printers. Pre-test recommended with Solvent, Eco-solvent, Latex & Screen.
For architectural windows, glass, Lexan, and other clear & flat surfaces. Intended for short- to intermediate-term applications (up to 1-2 years).
Application: One way vision film
Construction: Perforated PVC film with clear, removable adhesive backing
Liner: Double-laminated liner. Solid back paper liner with perforated middle to prevent UVC ink from filling holes.
Thickness: 6 mils
Punch Pattern: 60%/40%
Hole Size: 1.5 mm
Part # and Standard Sizes (Each roll is suspended and individually boxed.)
- RILLUV6015-54164 – Illusion UV 54” x 164’
Data Sheets, Print Settings. and Application Guidelines
- DAF 70_30UV Illusion One-Way Vision Film Data Sheet
- DAF Illusion 60_40 UVC Outside Mount One-Way Vision Film
- HP Latex 300/360 Series
- Roland VersaWorks